sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a2006 f350. I have no power to the running lights on

Customer Question

I have a2006 f350. I have no power to the running lights on my trailer.I have checked all the fuses which are good. Is there a module somewhere that I need to check or relay?
Category: Ford
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The trailer tow park lamps are powered by the trailer tow park lamp relay. The relay is powered by fuse F2.38 in the junction block in the dash, the relay is an internal component of the junction block. The relay is turned on by the headlamp switch. Possible causes will be a blown fuse, the relay (which would require replacement of the junction block), or wiring. Trailer lights not working are very often caused by a wiring issue, often close to the rear of the truck.

Do you hear the relay click when the lights turn on?

Do you have a test light?