Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Looking ford ranger check engine light come and gos runs

Customer Question

looking for obd1 for 94 ford ranger check engine light come and gos runs rough when light is on
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The OBD connector on your 1994 is located at the under hood fuse panel, it will have a black cover on it that says EEC test connector that will need to be removed. If you can get it scanned and the fault code retrieved I will help you determine the cause.