Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a 2003 ford focus. The left hand directional signal

Customer Question

I have a 2003 ford focus. The left hand directional signal flashes really fast both bulbs are working. I got error code B1499
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'d replace both of the bulbs again or verify those same bulbs work on the opposite side. If so then it sounds like your General Electric Module has failed which controls the lighting. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dan thanks for the tip...... found an interesting twist I moved the bulbs and it stayed the same. When I when to put the rear lamp back in the housing to bulb went out..... found the connector to be lose. Took it apart, put some dielectric grease in it and ti is working great. Glad it wasn't the module
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Good to hear, I'm surprised bulb will still working. Thanks for update and have a great day!