Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I work Transport in Bridgeport CT I have a 2006 E350 van

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** work for We Transport in Bridgeport CT I have a 2006 E350 van with the low fluid/parking brake that stays on I have changed the master cylinder and parking brake switch.. I see you mention a short in the harness.. did you get any feedback as to where the short was???
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

At the parking brake switch, without unplugging it, test the wiring to it. OHM test the light green/red wire to another ground. This wire should not be ground unless the parking brake is applied. Unplug the brake fluid reservoir, does the brake light now go out?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris