Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

No turn signals and several fuses with no power in interior

Customer Question

no turn signals and several fuses with no power in interior pannel some welding done to frame
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Look over the diag steps below for no turn signal operation and let me know those results and if you can complete them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/00F750turn.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris