Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  MasterCertified Technician with 35 years experience, Owner of two full service repair facilities
36867192

You stated the computer is trying to protect the

Customer Question

You stated the computer is trying to protect the transmission from further damage while it is in limp mode,problems with the sensors. how much does something like this costs
Category: Ford
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

it will vary from shop to shop, you will have to shop around to find the most qualified repair facility in your area, it can range from 1500 to 3000 to overhaul the transmission, and can be more cost effective to replace as a unit rather than repair.

Please rate my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, please ask me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after you have given your rating until you are completely satisfied with my answers.