Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  MasterCertified Technician with 35 years experience, Owner of two full service repair facilities
36867192

My Ford f150 kept showing that it was in o/ d,then it

Customer Question

My Ford f150 kept showing that it was in o/ d,then it started showing trans faulty, I narrowed it down to po731,po732.I was told if I just replace the sensors and solenoids I should be ok.how much does something like this c
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The truck feels like it's in between gears,I read one guy's comments and he was going through same thing, he went under the hood to replace15 amp fuse#23
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

The computer is trying to protect the transmission from further damage, it is in limp mode, it is best not to drive the vehicle any further ,the computer puts the transmission in limp mode whenever there is an internal transmission failure, the sensors and solenoids on this transmission are internal. It is best to tow your vehicle to the repair facility of your choice to avoid further damage to the transmission.

Please rate my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, please ask me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after you have given your rating until you are completely satisfied with my answers.