Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2014 focus B0005,B0070,B00A0. the SRS module has

Customer Question

I have a 2014 focus B0005,B0070,B00A0. the SRS module has been reset, the driver and knee airbag has been replaced, driver seat belt retractor has been replaced.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These three codes are still there after reset.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

On these codes there should be for example B00A0:17. Do you know the remaining numbers, or will your tool not get those?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My tool did not get that.

Being able to help you diagnose this with this information, here is what I am up against.

B0005:11 Collapsible Steering Column Deployment Control: Circuit Short to Ground Test KK

B0005:12 Collapsible Steering Column Deployment Control: Circuit Short to Battery Test KK

B0005:13 Collapsible Steering Column Deployment Control: Circuit Open Test KK

B0005:1A Collapsible Steering Column Deployment Control: Circuit Resistance Below Threshold Test KK

B0005:2B Collapsible Steering Column Deployment Control: Signal Cross Coupled Test PP

B0005:4A Collapsible Steering Column Deployment Control: Incorrect Component Installed Test QQ

I can provide all the pinpoint tests, but not much more than that being I do not have the full codes. Would that be okay?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How about the other two codes?

The other codes have the same type list of possible causes. I was just telling you that the codes that you have access to that are not complete lead down to many different paths. I was wondering what it is you need from me to be pleased with my help since I can not diagnose it with the little portion of the codes you gave me, but I can give you the tests. For example B0005 there are 3 different pinpoint tests to follow.