Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a2006 ford escape hybrid the abs light and the brake

Customer Question

i have a2006 ford escape hybrid the abs light and the brake light is on my husband has replaced yhe front brakes cleaned all the wheel sensers and bleed all the brakes and the light is still on he disconnected the battery and that didn.t help how do we
get the light off
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** both of these lights come on it usually means the abs module has failed. Sometimes it may be a bad ground or blown fuse. Here is a TSB released for ground problems. Fuses 10, 1, 31, 24 under hood and fuse 34 on interior. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.
-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi3splnjbn6ctpi/tsbfordh.pdf?dl=0
-