Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

LOOKING PINOUT VIEW 1994 FORD EXPLORER 4WD 4.0L CONNECTOR

Customer Question

LOOKING FOR A PINOUT VIEW FOR A 1994 FORD EXPLORER 4WD 4.0L
CONNECTOR C105
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LOOKING FOR A PINOUT VIEW FOR A 1994 FORD EXPLORER 4WD 4.0L CONNECTOR C105ANDLOOKING FOR A PINOUT VIEW FOR A 1992 FORD RANGER 4WD 2.9L CONNECTOR C105
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

All you need is the pinout, correct? I will pull them up and load them for you. Be right back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Bad news. Ford doesn't list the connector charts for these years of these vehicles.

What circuits are they for and I will see if I can look them up that way.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DOING A ENGINE SWAP, SO THATS WHY I NEEDED THEM AND I SAW SOME POSTINGS OF THEM WHEN I GOOGLED IT. POSTINGS THAT WERE ON THIS SITE. SO I'M NO GOING TO PAY $23 FOR THIS ANSWER AM I?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

I don't do the payments or any of that. I don;t work for JustAnswer. I'm a user of the site like you are.

I will send this to customer service to refund you.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Ok that's the main firewall bulkhead connector, about the only one I can't find a pinout for. I will keep looking and post if I find it