Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I need a wiring diagram 1995 Ford Ranger Lights (tail

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for a 1995 Ford Ranger Lights (tail lights)
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

See the factory wiring diagram for the tail lights in the link below, copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Tail%20lamp%20Sept%2014.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Tail%20lamp%202%20Sept%2014.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short

Thank you, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was looking for a more detailed diagram of the wires that are in the dashboard that run to the tail lights
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The wiring diagram is direct from Ford and its the only one there is. The diagram show the relay as well as power into the headlamp switch and out to all the light in that circuit. There is no other diagram for the tail light circuit on this truck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in other words I wasted my money. Thanks.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

You have not wasted any money, you are only charged if you rate the service which you have not. Im not sure what else you need, this is the factory wiring harness diagram.