EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

How do you remove and replace the secondary air pump. The

Customer Question

How do you remove and replace the secondary air pump. The area is very tight and the electrical connection is short and on top.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Generally to replace the air pump on the Milan you do it from the underside. THere is a plastic shield underneath that needs to be removed.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Then there is enough access to remove and install it. The hoses come out with the pump. Please let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Thank you for viewing my response. Have you made progress with replacement of your air pump? Let me know if you have more questions and please remember to rate my service. Thank you.