Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Why can I not enter1994 into truck year? I need a wiring

Customer Question

Why can I not enter1994 into truck year?
I need a wiring diagram for a 1994 ford f450, 7.3 idi non turbo. with an e40d, the transmission does not shift into od nad there is no light on the shift lever
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Are you needing a diagram for the transmission control circuit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I have enclosed the wiring diagrams for the E4OD for your 1994 , Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/TCM%201%20Sept%2014.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/TCM%202%20Sept%2014.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short

Thank you, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can find 1993 and 1995 but I( cannot find the correct wiring diagram for a 1994 f450 w/eod and 7.3 non turbo idi
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The ones I have posted in the links above are for the 1994 direct From Ford.