Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. Accolades include being a 2005 Ford PTS Regional Finalist and 2006 ASE Ford National Technician.
26022388

I have a 04 f150 and had the o/d servo c-clip disintergrate

Customer Question

i have a 04 f150 and had the o/d servo c-clip disintergrate sending the servo into the metal plate on the valve body. So i took everything apart pan,valve body Ithen removed the gasket and the damaged plate off got all of the pieces of the e-clip out of the channels I then purchased a special tool to reposition the o/d band and replaced the servo removed the tool and the band seemed to have detained Itested it by looking at the belt and raising and lowering the servo with a bottle jack the belt moved accordingly put it all back together filled with fluid test drove still no o/d i do have 1.2.3. though do not know where to go from here HELP!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Scott

Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

What tool was purchased to install the OD servo? Did you get the band back on the apply piston?

Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

Do th shift valves move freely in the main control?