Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I have the same problem as this link i know what happened, i

Customer Question

i have the same problem as this link
http://www.justanswer.com/ford/19jrb-trying-replace-bulbs-reading-lamps-front.html
i know what happened, i was changing the map light bulb or reading light bulb and as you know it is really hard to get too, any way i shorted the metal prong on the lamp holder and this is what created the issue i am having
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

i'm presuming you checked the fuses already? If so, the next thing is to check the bulb itself that the arc didn't burn out the bulb already.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Wait a minute, I just read you have a gas light issue? The question in the link is about a light bulb issue with blown fuse in interior. You wrote there is an issue with gas light and check engine light.

What is going on with your vehicle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you must have misunderstood me, did you see the link i sent you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also i thought i was requesting lostrider to solve this issue for me as he is a