Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  MasterCertified Technician with 35 years experience, Owner of two full service repair facilities
36867192

I have a 2006 ford escape hybrid the abs and brake light

Customer Question

i have a 2006 ford escape hybrid the abs and brake light came on and its making a clomking noice my husband bled the brakes and the clonking noice stopped but the brakes go to the floor
Category: Ford
Expert:  Bamaman39 replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we put on new front brakes now the rear right door ajared comes on and when you lock the car after a few min the alarm goes off and the abs light is still on

Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

The braking system on this vehicle is very complex, to bleed it properly you must use a scanner and bleed the system according to the sequence given on the scanner, possibly the battery low voltage is causing the other electrical issues, whenever the battery voltage drops below 10 volts it will trigger the alarm, the door ajar switch could be as simple as closing the door better or as complex as a faulty switch needing to be replaced.

Please rate my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, please ask me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after you have given your rating until you are completely satisfied with my answers.