Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Can you tell me where in the dash would I locate the

Customer Question

Hi can you tell me where in the dash would I locate the four-wheel control module for a 2010 ford f250
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

.Hello and thank you for your question, the expert you had requested is not on line right now so I can help you with this, sorry for the delay,

The 4X4 module is located behind the glove box and can be accessed by dropping the glove box door down. See the removal steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/4X4%20mod%20Sept%2012.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short

Thank you, Ron