Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a whole bunch of trouble codes all at once. 22-map

Customer Question

I have a whole bunch of trouble codes all at once. 22-map sensor, 23-TP sensor, 34-high evp voltage, 44-thermactor right side inop,81-air management 2 circuit failure,96-fuel pump secondary circuit fail- battery to PCM I am thinking 3 things, 1) vacuum leak somewhere 2) PCM going out, and 3) blocked exhaust from cat breaking down. any ideas?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I suspect you are correct if all these codes showed up at once, if the engine starts and runs I would check to see if you have any vacuum leaks as well as check your fuel pressure (32 to 45 PSI) , it would not hurt to check for any exhaust restriction but If it is it not likely the cause of all of these codes. Post back if you need and we can work from there.