mike
mike, Ford Technician
Experience:  34 years in vehicle repair & diagnostics
9261905

G'day, I'm having some issues with the passenger side of my

Customer Question

G'day, I'm having some issues with the passenger side of my ute, seems nothing is working on that side, power window speaker and also the central locking, any chance of getting an idea how to fix it, cheers Lachie
Category: Ford
Expert:  mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome..

My name is***** happy to help / advise..

More often than not - these faults are caused by damage to - or breaks in the wiring - where the wires / cables run through from the body - through the link tubing to the door on the affected side.

So if you open the door there - you will see - near the hinges, the said tubing - you need to carefully open that all up and check for said damage as above.

Obviously repair what you find at fault - and that will cure this - BUT , if you dont find any issues there- check then back in where the wires go back into the vehicle body - up the inner side of the dash area.... and then too - you will need to remove the door panel / card to gain access into the inside of the door - checking there then where the wires go into the foor you will find the faults there.

One way or the other you will find it that way - hopefully, it will just be found inside the door link tube - that is common.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile right now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE

Expert:  mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.. Im just checking to see if you need anything more on this or if we are done I just need you to click on the OK / Exc ratings for me at this point - Thank you. Please let me know..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.