Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2003 ford e350 5.4 cutaway van,,,,our driver complains of

Customer Question

2003 ford e350 5.4 cutaway van,,,,our driver complains of gas smell after fill up,,,
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Most often this is a concern with the EVAP system vapor valve on the fuel tank or the fuel tank has a leak at the pump seal or the filler neck. Try filling the fuel tank to the cap with a jug of gas once back at the shop from filling it at the gas pump. This will help you check the fuel tank seals to see if they are to blame.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris