Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

P1633 keep alive power voltage too low plus head lights

Customer Question

p1633 keep alive power voltage too low plus head lights flash on daylight not on headlights
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Fuse 4 under the hood is the KAM circuit power. Verify this fuse is good and has power.

It powers the RED/LIGHT GREEN wire to the PCM at pin 55. Verify this wire at the PCM connector has power and the connector pin has no corrosion.

If not then the wire is broken, if so then the PCm is to blame for storing this code.

For the flashing DRLs is the DRL relay pulsing as well?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris