Derek Werner
Derek Werner, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1 Advanced level specialist
61695331

I have 2004 f350 5.4. My turn signals aren't working. Also

Customer Question

I have 2004 f350 5.4. My turn signals aren't working. Also today found out cruise control isn't either. Not sure if they're connected to same prob. Brake lights and flashers are working. Tried to replace signal switch and that was not the problem
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

The problem could be related with the clock spring. If the clock spring is acting up, then it will cause issues with cruise and turn signals.

Does the horn work> If not, replace the clock spring for sure.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My horn is working. Any other suggestion?
Expert:  Derek Werner replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome!!

My name is ***** ***** am a ASE master certified technician i specialize in vehicle electrics. I will be happy to assist you. I will be asking a series of questions to give you the best possible answer that i can. The other expert opted out to give someone else a chance at your question.

Does the park lights turn on?

Check the fuse for the turn signal power feed.

The fuse is located in the central junction box.

Remove the cover under the steering wheel to access the fuses. There is 4 tabs that turn counterclockwise to remove the cover.

Fuse is F2.27 15 amps. the number should be labeled on the fuse box or cover let me know if you need help finding it.

Thanks

William.