Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a new 2016 Ford Transit 350HD with the diesel engine.

Customer Question

I have a new 2016 Ford Transit 350HD with the diesel engine. A Ford bulletin said that the SEIC is now standard. I want to connect upfitter switch 1 to turn on the high idle function but cannot find applicable directions.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This may be something that has to be done by a dealer with their scan tool or computer.Most models when something like this is done or wanting to be done has to be done by a dealer or in some cases an accessory install facility that has a scan tool or computer to perform this here.If this was already checked into and cannot be done this way or is not an option for you on this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.