Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

I was reading your chat with a customer 4 yrs ago pertaining

Customer Question

Hi Tom I was reading your chat with a customer 4 yrs ago pertaining to a ford e 150 with a miss at idle only after it warms up also misses above idle after warm. Did you guys figure it out cause ive been messing with mine for a couple years trying to figure it out
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
Unfortunately, unless you post a link to the question and answer session you looked at, we have no way of knowing which one you are referring to.
Also, is the check engine light on steady, blinking on and off, or not coming on when it is acting up.
And what size engine is in yours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No check eng light and it's a 4.9
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
Have you hooked a fuel pressure gage up to it to see what the fuel pressure is when it is missing, and if so, what was the pressure