Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My 2004 explorer battery run down so put in another'after

Customer Question

My 2004 explorer battery run down so put in another'after that every time we go to started the lock on top of the dance flashes real loud real real fast
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I call also my batty ran does from my music. Charged And put another battery in went to start and dash lights on but no crank.... Light on top of dash started flashing fast
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The rapid flashing PATS light means the computer has detected no programmed keys being used. This is rare to occur from a battery swap unless there is an additional electronic on the vehicle like a remote start, or alarm. Is that the case, if not then verify the battery voltage is good, if so then a diagnostic tool is needed to program 2 keys back to the vehicle.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris