Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Have been working on Ford GM and Chrysler for 15+ years and ASE master certified.
27644750

How do I reset the fuel inertia switch?

Customer Question

How do I reset the fuel inertia switch?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. To reset the switch you simply press the button on top downward. When the switch is activated the button on top will pop up. And again to reset it you simply press the reset button down. Hope this help. It's located on the passenger side kick panel in front of cabin. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.