Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Pulled out of my driveway and accelerated rapidly seconds

Customer Question

pulled out of my driveway and accelerated rapidly for 5 seconds before car stopped running altogether. engine cranks but will not turn over. can see timing chain turning when trying to start. has had no warning something was wrong. 205000 miles 2008 fusion sel
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The reasons for this are endless, so we need to check the basics first. Can you check the fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse? Then let me know those results or if you need help doing those?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris