Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My tail lights and fog lights went out on my 2011 F350 also

Customer Question

My tail lights and fog lights went out on my 2011 F350 also my tail lights on the trailer and marker lights.blinkers brake hazards all works
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

There are 2 modules involved to get the lights to work. Lets start with the easier issue, the fog lights. Look over the diag steps below, can you do those so we can check the headlights switch, steering column control module, and the BCM?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand the diagram. Where is the fog lamp module

There is not a fog lamp module. DO you need a wire diagram to be able to complete the tests?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is to difficult to do over a smart phone from the side of the road.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you talk over the phone?

Sorry I do not diagnose car issues over the phone, cars are to difficult to diagnose without supporting images for wire testing. I can opt out though and let you wait for someone else to call you, It may be tomorrow though.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK no worries

So would you like me to continue, if so what from me would help?

Are you stranded without truck parking lights?