Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

While i am driving my '12 escape the dash indicator lights

Customer Question

While i am driving my '12 escape the dash indicator lights all come on. The car keeps running and then it's like the computer reboots and the lights go out. also sometime I can't srt it. when I turn the key it does nothing. I wiggle the shifter or get out and rock the vehicle and usually it will then start.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

When all the warning indicator lights come on, do the gauges also act up, if so then there is a power or ground concern to the instrument cluster. Are you going to be diagnosing and repairing this yourself?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris