Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Have ford 250 super duty lariat 6.7diesel,check enjine light

Customer Question

have ford 250 super duty lariat 6.7diesel,check enjine light came on, did an diagnaustic scan got a code p20ba what does code mean?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

The code P20BA is in most cases set due to a failing Reductant Heater And Sensor Assembly and in most cases replacing it will solve this code. See the location in the link below, start first with making sure the connection to it is clean and tight and if so consider replacing it. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Heater%20Sept%203.pdf

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Please consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 5AM eastern time and work all day . A rating is required. Your rating me , and what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it takes to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all ,you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short

Thank you, Ron