Thomas
Thomas, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  15 years Ford experience. Gas and Diesel certified. by Ford and ASE
3090273

I have a 2002 f250 and all gauges on my instrument panel are

Customer Question

I have a 2002 f250 and all gauges on my instrument panel are out. Normally this happens when the overdrive button is hit and its fuse 40 but the fuse looked good and I even replaced it but they r still out. Any Ideas?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

We have for fuses to that we need to check. In the central junction box behind lower left side of dash. We need to check fuse 33 45 41 + 35. If they are good we need to pull the instrument cluster. Then test for 12 volts on the black and pink wire. Next check the red and yellow wire. Next to the light green and orange wire. Then check for power on the light green and black wire. If all of those are good we will need to check on grounds next. The grounds are a black wire and a pink and orange wire.