Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ron just now getting around to performing the feedback from

Customer Question

Hello Ron just now getting around to performing the feedback from ur reply in Dec 2014. I took sick. I did what you ask and my finding was the inertia connector has power.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay so you are saying you have power in and out of the inertia switch but yet the fuel pump does not turn on while cranking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Power is going to the inertia switch but the switch sticks
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

You need to check the power in and out of the switch while cranking the engine over, is that what you are doing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Switch don't stick. Switch is good. Inertia switch and connection ok. No gas coming out of fuel rail. I put new plugs in the truck.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay if you have power in and out of the inertia switch then check the power at the fuel pump connector while cranking the engine, if you have power there and the pump dose not run and produce pressure then that means the pump has failed.