AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

I replaced both inner and outer tie rod ends, both upper and

Customer Question

I replaced both inner and outer tie rod ends, both upper and lower ball joints on my 2001 ford sport trac. I took it to an alignment shop because both tires were leaning out at the bottom, I was told that they could not be aligned, for me to take it to a ford dealer or NTB for it had some other problem with the front end, how do I straighten up mt front tires.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Your camber is off. Since the ball joints are new, check to make sure that the control arm bushings are good. try raising the front of the truck and trying to wobble the wheel in and out, by pushing on the top of the wheel and pulling on the bottom, then the other way around. it may require quite a bit of effort. If everything is tight, an alignment shop will need to adjust the camber to specs. I can provide the procedure and the specs for the camber if you would like.

Did you get the problem resolved?