Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2005 f250 super duty diesel and I am try to find

Customer Question

I have a 2005 f250 super duty diesel and I am try to find the factory fuse for the trailer plug running lights, not the one for turn signals
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,
Th expert you have requested in not on at the moment so I can help you, sorry for the relay.
There are two fuse that power the trailer tow running lamps through the trailer two running lamp relay, the fuses you need to check are the F2-38 fuse and the F2-17 fuse, both located in the interior fuse panel. See the wiring diagram in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Trail%20tow%20lamps%20Aug%2031.pdf