Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have 1994 f250 with 5.8 stumbles under light throttle new

Customer Question

I have 1994 f250 with 5.8 stumbles under light throttle new tps new fuel press.reg. new fuel injectors wont stumble when cold
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not had the engine coolant temp sensor checked to make sure it is reading the correct engine temperature signal this should be done.I have seen in allot of cases where the engine coolant temp sensor is the cause for a fault like this here and can affect the vehicle when warm or hot but not when cold.If you need info on how to test this let me know.If this was already tested and found o.k. let me know as well.

Thanks Pete