Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

87 bronco 2 w/electric shift no 4x4 already replaced switch

Customer Question

87 bronco 2 w/electric shift no 4x4 already replaced switch and tcase motor. any ideas and where is the module located?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The transfer case control module can fail and cause this here as I have seen before.It is located at the top of the instrument panel/dash area as seen in the link below.Make sure all fuses are good as well with this issue.

Thanks Pete