Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 1992 Ford F-250. 460. While in park engine runs

Customer Question

I have a 1992 Ford F-250. 460. While in park engine runs good. But while driving and accelerating I have a loss of power and begins to diesel
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you determine what is causing the problem you are having we are going to need to check a few thing starting first with scanning the computer system and seeing if there are any fault codes setting, I would also like you to install a fuel pressure gauge to the fuel rail service port and monitor the fuel pressure while the problem is occurring. Post back with these results and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have access to these items. But it runs fine while parked. Stalls while driving
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately with out checking the thing I mentioned I can not tell you what its going to take to resolve the problem. Can you seek someone on your end who can help you with these tests?