Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2005 ford e250. The speedometer and the other cluster Gage's

Customer Question

2005 ford e250. The speedometer and the other cluster Gage's and the digital mileage have stopped working
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked the instrument cluster fuses?

If so then the next step is removing the cluster to check its power and ground wire.

Are these tasks you could do with my help?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

It seems like we are not done yet. If your still wanting/needing help, I m still available.