Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I've got a 90 LX 2.3. Its been sitting. I have multiple

Customer Question

I've got a 90 LX 2.3. Its been sitting. I have multiple issues and was wondering if they can be related with a single component or a single ground. Wipers wont go off, they stay on low intermittent, Emerg flashers stopped, cooling fan won't come on. I'm a mechanic and am just looking for a short-cut ar someone with prior experience on these issues being related
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ford Mustang)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well...the "experts" can disregard my inquiry.They were unrelated issues. 1. The wipers ares were removed by the paint shop and re-mounted incorrectly causing the wiper reset in the motor to continuously reset. Removed them and placed in the proper position, Resolved.2. Fan controller relay and connection were bad. Ordered the connector and the fan control relay. ResolvedThanks anyway.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I noticed you had not received a response and did not want you to think your questions was not being looked into . Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well. No rating is required .