Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The timing belt went on my 79 ford fairmont. I see the on

Customer Question

The timing belt went on my 79 ford fairmont. I see the mark on the crankshaft gear but I'm not sure what to line it up with
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to help you I need to know which engine you are working on, is this the 2.3 engine . Post back with the information and I will try and help you get the gears lined up.