Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Can't open trunk, clicker is dead and my spare key broke in

Customer Question

Can't open trunk, clicker is dead and my spare key broke in lock
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to get the trunk lid open from the emergency release inside the trunk by gaining access through the rear seats. Were you just needing to know a way to get the trunk open or how to address the latch and lock cylinder issues as well?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris