Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  35 years ASE Master Tech, Diagnostic , Electrical Specialist
13677702

I have a 2002 f-250 7.3l diesel, what is the wiring

Customer Question

I have a 2002 f-250 7.3l diesel, what is the wiring positions for the gpr and the manifold intake air heater relay.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

sorry, that was not meant for your post. let me check some things, Back shortly

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randall, you still with me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I have pulled all diagrams and do not find the diagram for the Relay, I assume that is what you need? I may not be understanding your question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the gpr and the maiheater what wires go where? and on the gpr, the terminal with the yellowan brown wires there is another wire with a blue fuse link going to a red/yellow wire. where do the wires go on these relays
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

That is what I thought you needed, I do not have the connectors views on my end, I will opr out and open the post to the other experts, One may have this on their end, Sorry I do not

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This truck came in with a small fire in the engine wire harness and I,m trying to repair the harness but I need to know where the red, red/yellow, orange, yellow/green wires go.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

lets try this. Most relays have a diagram printed on them, May have to go by that,I do not have connector views on these relays, but try this link, it should help