Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Have air in fuel system have bleed from fuel cooler but will

Customer Question

Have air in fuel system have bleed from fuel cooler but will not turn over agin
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

What engine and model of Ford do you have?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6.4 2008
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

If you remove the filter cover on the filter on the engine and turn the key on, does the fuel rise up in that fuel bowl?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

If the fuel is building in there, you are good. I ask that because that filter under the truck tends to suck in a lot of air because the gasket gets pinched durung install. If it isn;t filling up very fast and is bubbly with air bubbles, then replace that gasket at the bottom fuel filter.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to find anything with this?