Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I'm a technician and I have a 2012 mustang recently t a

Customer Question

I'm a technician and I have a 2012 mustang recently hit a speed bump hard. Now it pulls left and has a steering wheel shimmy. I've already ruled out tires and wheels as a cause.
I've performed an alignment and it has no camber or caster issues. Both are right as they should. Coos rotated the front tires and still it pulls left with a shimmy. Brake calipers are moving freely aND there's no restrictions in the brake lined.
Am I correct in determining that the LF hub is likely bent?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

If there were a suspension or steering joint bent I would suspect the alignment to be out of specs. I believe you may have damaged the steering rack.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris