Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2001 Explorer Sport Trac with a rear window

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2001 Explorer Sport Trac with a rear window problem, I just lubed the window track and installed a new motor, but the new motor will not initialize. It remains in error mode and will not complete step 6 after turning the ignition ON. (the window is half way open but does not initiate the 20 mm up and down movement after turning the ignition ON)
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Open the link below, can you or have you done those diag steps to check the components and wiring that moves the glass, since the track and motor are fine?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris