Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My shaker 500 radio in my 05 mustang gt started acting like

Customer Question

My shaker 500 radio in my 05 mustang gt started acting like it wasn't getting any stations at all verry well and sometimes it was all bass and nothing else....other times it works just fine...also when it gets all staticy when I hit my breaks it makes a piping sound from the speakers now it says phone and won't go to anything else and my alarm keeps going off for no reason now and my lighted gauges stay on even with the key out and the door open or closed
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
grammer correction**. "Also when it gets Staticy or all bass if I hit my breaks,moving or sitting still when the shaker 500 is doing that it makes a poping noise from my speakers"....sry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

The website prevents us from diagnosing multiple issues. We are only allowed to help on one issue per question. Which concern would you like me to help with?

I am still available to help if you need it. I want you to get your moneys worth.