Wayne Auto
Wayne Auto, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Associate of Applied Science with a Major in Automotive Technology
72941068

My husband wants to change the shift knob on s 2014 ford

Customer Question

Hello, My husband wants to change the shift knob on his 2014 ford mustang. It is on the floor.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Auto replied 1 year ago.

I'm assuming your husband's mustang has a manual transmission as replacement shift knobs are typical found for manual transmission cars and aren't always offered for automatics. With the manual transmission the shift knob simply unscrews light a light bulb and the new one screws right on, it may be fairly tight but don't worry it will unscrew.

I hope I've been able to answer your question, if you have any other questions or if you would like more information on your current question please feel free to ask.

Expert:  Wayne Auto replied 1 year ago.
I noticed you haven't accepted my answer so I just wanted to see if you need any additional information to help you with your shift knob question, if you need any assistance just let me know.