Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

What would make my ford f350 all of a sudden start running

Customer Question

What would make my ford f350 all of a sudden start running rough why'll driving
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should after starting my engine, the engine idles fine. But for no particular reason it starts idling rough very rough sometimes it'll clear itself sometimes it won't I'll have to put the truck in neutral turn the truck off and restart the truck and I was fine but then even after making a turn taking off or even driving down the road for no particular reason it just starts running extremely rough and looses power
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Is the check engine light on while running or are there any trouble codes stored?

Do you have a scan tool that can run a power balance test to see if this is one cylinder to blame? That will help us in determining if we need to focus on an injector or the valve cover gasket harness and connector, or the IDM or fuel pressure.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris