Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2011 expidition power lift gate will not work

Customer Question

I have a 2011 expidition power lift gate will not work checked all fuses
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to begin to be able to help you determine why the lift gate has stopped working you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and see what the fault code is that should be setting when the gate will not working. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ford told me that a scan would not show what the problem is it is working fine now don't know what the problem was
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

They are correct if the system is working correctly at the time of the scan. The scan would need to be done while the problem is occurring.