Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a e350 460ci efi van 57000 miles on it....it lost

Customer Question

I have a e350 460ci efi van 57000 miles on it....it lost pisk up ...it acts like i am fuel starved....higher rpm 3000 and up it will pull fine?????
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to be able to help you I need to know what year you E 350 is and what you have done to try and fix the problem, has the computer system been scanned to see if there are any fault codes and if so what where they. Post back with this information and we can work from there.